Pure cotton fabric finishing
Sorting through physical or chemical methods of certain machinery and equipment, improve the fabric handle and appearance, improve performance, or give some special features of machining process. The finishing of the cotton fabrics mainly lies in the play of cotton fiber soft, fine performance such as moisture absorption, air permeability, make it more suitable for use or is in line with the needs of the special purpose. Cotton fabric finishing includes two aspects of mechanical and chemical. A drawing of the former, calender, electro-optic, corrugated and mechanical preshrinking finishing etc. The latter has a soft finish, stiff finish, whitening finishing with main shrink preshrunk finishing, etc.
1) stenter: fabric in practice in the process of bleaching and dyeing, due to the effect of warp tension of the subjected to mechanical many times, make the fabric warp elongation, zonal contraction, produce such as width not divide evenly, edge, weft skew wait for a phenomenon. In order to overcome the above shortcomings, the fabric must undergo stenter. Stenter finishing is based on cotton fiber under wet condition, has certain characteristics of plasticity, in the process of drying, adjusting weft yarn in the fabric, the fabric width to the specified size, to form a stable effect.
2) calender, electro-optic and crepe finishing: calender, electro-optic and corrugated, belong to improve and beautify the fabric appearance. Light is refers to the cotton fiber under the condition of damp and hot rolling, the use of mechanical pressure, crush all the yarn, press v to erect hairs, make it smooth surface of the fabric, the reverse process of temperature to the light, strengthen the gloss. Lightning is rolling out the diagonal lines in the surface of fabric, in order to improve the luster of the fabric. Rolling lines are in stereoscopic concave and convex decorative pattern of fabric surface.
3) stiff finish and soft finish, stiff finish and soft finishing is to improve the fabric feel is for the purpose of finishing methods. Stiff finish is to use a certain viscosity of slurry, form a thin film on the fabric, so that the fabric obtain smooth softness, thick, rich feeling. Softening is choose some grease, wax or surfactant for fabric processing, reduce the friction coefficient between fiber, and the performance of the fabric is soft.
4) whitening, whitening effect is to remove the yellow light on the fabric, and improve the whiteness of white cloth, makes lesso took more white, more bright-coloured colour and lustre.
5) mechanical preshrinking finishing: fabric printing and dyeing processing, the warp is more mechanical drawing, the water will happen after a certain process of contraction, commonly known as shrinking. In order to overcome the above shortcomings, can through preshrinking processing, make the fabric length is shorten, achieve the goal of preshrinking.
6) crease-resist finishing: cotton fabric has many excellent properties, but poor elasticity, wear are prone to wrinkles. Using synthetic resin for fabric processing, can improve the elasticity of the cotton fiber. Traditionally, will be treated as such is called the resin finishing. Through the resin finishing of fabric, not only have crease resistance, but also can get the shrinkage effect.